TTC and am 4 Days since O and cramping. Does that mean this cycle is a no go?

Hi all,

I am 4 days past ovulation and feel cramping now and then. Seems to happen more during exercising. Does this mean I can count on aunt flow this month? I think I get this same feeling during PMS. Any help or advice? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• so the problem is, pms signs, ovulation pain, implantation cramps, they all feel about the same!! so chances are you may be experiencing implantation bleeding, or you O'd early and it may be pms, or you're going to O late lol.....i'm so sorry I cant be of more help, but unfortunately the only way to know whats going on is to wait out the 2 weeks, or until you miss AF and test!! But I wish you lots and lots of baby dust!!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Thanks for your answer! I used an O test kit so I know the exact day I O on. Could it be preg symptoms only 4 days past O? Or is it a better chance it will be PMS symptoms? I already have a son but can't remember how I felt this early on after O. I do remember feeling like PMS was there closer to when I was due for my period. Ever since I had my son I don't get sore breasts anymore so that was a major sign. Any thoughts?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2009