coudl my due date be wrong

was tracking ovulation and all and i knew it would b the 12th and 11th of sept. well i told my hubby on the 11th i think i got preggers 2day and i spotted the next day so i was sure of it. well i took a home test the 19th and it was pos i took another one the 21st it was pos. so i knew i was preggers well i went for my ultrasound and i thought i was 9 weeks well it measured me at 7 weeks but the baby was already growing legs and arms and all... wich at 7 weeks it would still b a blob. they told my i got preggers the 23rd. i had already had 2 pos tests by then. well i went back at 9 weeks and 5 days and the baby was already full developed and sucking its thumb but still measuring on track with my last ultrasound but the development once again added up with me being closer to 12weeks like i thought i have been feeling movement for a few weeks now, coudl i really be 14 and 4 liek i thought or 12 and 1 liek my ultrasound said

Remmismommy

Asked by Remmismommy at 4:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Either way, if your u/s date puts you two weeks back, then you don't have to worry about everyone treating you like a ticking time bomb when you get to what you think is your due date cuz they will think you are 38 weeks still.
    Anonymous

• Dues dates are an exact science, you WILL go into labor the day they tell you you will!

BTW I HATE the "word" preggers... so annoying.
    Anonymous

• first off they r not a exact science. thats why with my first they messed up and induced me at 36 weeks. second people reirly EVER go into labor on the due date and btw your a rude person and keep ur lil i hate comments to your self

Remmismommy

Answer by Remmismommy at 5:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• But seriously, why does it matter? Are you planning on being induced again?
    Anonymous

• i do not but i dont live aroudn my family and i would like them to be there and i would like 2 know when to have things ready and not freak out if i go into labor early
    Remmismommy

Answer by Remmismommy at 5:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• well, like it has already been said, it is not an exact science. Some women gestate for longer, every baby gestates differently. You might go over your estimated due date or go early, because that is when your baby is ready.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• later on in your preg they might change you date....... due dates are not always right i had my first 8 days early and my 2nd 2 1/2 weeks early good luck
    Anonymous