What should i do w/my time?

i am pretty much a stay at home mom i work three days a week at four haours a day at victorias secret to get out of the house and the rest of my time is pretty much free besides appointments for my daughter. i dont hang out w/my friends like i use to and i dedicate mostly all my time to our daughter but i get really bored sometimes, what do most stay at home moms do to keep occupied? i give all my attention to our baby Scalet but she's only four months & when she's sleeping i get restless..

ScarletJoy09

Asked by ScarletJoy09 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• As she gets older she will keep you busier, but in the meantime, read some good books, take walks, cook, learn to sew/crochet/knit, come to my house and clean, lol =)
    Anonymous

• drinjk or smoke pot
    Anonymous

• When I have spare time I love to sit down with a good book. I also just started clay sculpting. There's all kinds of hobbies you can do you just need to find the one you like most. Good luck to you.
    T.W.

Answer by T.W. at 12:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2009