Boise, ID area moms

Hi there. I am just wondering if there are any Boise area moms around here, and if they could tell me anything about the area. My family will be relocating this spring to Boise and I am trying to get all info available about the area. We've visited once, but it was a quick visit - not much time for really getting a feel for it. What do you like about it? What do you hate? Are there good family activities available? How about the job market? Good or bad? ANY info you want to give me would be GREAT! Thanks!

Iskkra

Asked by Iskkra at 4:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am not from there but my sis went to college there and I visited her for a week... so much to do! You gotta check out Big Juds... best hamburgers and french fries I have ever tasted :) Good luck on your move.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Hey, I live in Boise. I love it here. Its kind of the best of both worlds. Its a bigger city with a small town feel to it. If you have questions at all you can message me. I will be happy to answer any ?s that you have.
    Ambereno144

Answer by Ambereno144 at 3:33 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Hi! Ive lived in Boise most of my life and I can honestly say that I love it here. You get all four seasons and its just beautiful here. Everything from hiking to shopping. Family things... the Zoo is great, the nature center, taking walks on the green belt and there are great parks here. In the winter there is Bogus which is a ski resort not to mention downtown is up and coming and they do all sorts of fun things like first thursday and alive after five which are just events when the weather is warmer where people gather and there is entertainment, shopping, and food. I really enjoy living here and think its a great place to raise a family. The job market sucks a little but with time you would find something. Hope you end up loving it here! Any questions send me a message. Ps I feel like a travel agent LOL. Best wishes!
    babyzoey1

Answer by babyzoey1 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2009