How can I make some money?

I stay at home with my kids and want to get my husband a gift for christmas, but have no money? What can I do or sell to get some? So lost.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have been doing a Pay p er click type thing from SimpleGPT I have earned $27 in less than 2 weeks it is not a lot but it sure helps. That is just doing the Pay to click there is other stuff to do but it is time consuming. It is really legit I put the money in my paypal account yesterday I was so exited. My site is http://simplegpt.com/members/register.php?ref=hal12345

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 5:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Well, some obvious options are ebay, craigslist or other free classifieds site to sell things you have around the home.

Some other options are an At Home JOB (not a business) which will not cost you anything. You can get a list of legit home job companies on my site at www.SabrinasCloset.info

You can also start selling things for others. Like a consignment shop, just online. That takes a little more work, but it's a great way to make some money, I did it for some time.

Other options of course are home businesses, but those will not earn you alot your first month or two, they take time to build and money to start... However, if you like this option again, check out my site above, or check out www.ThisIsAP.com and see what I do. - I'm also running a great special right now that can earn you a quick $300 in free groceries! Check it out!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• well ya selling on ebay or craigslist..but in the month of december im giving free tupperware or mark parties online and by catalog.. whatever you sell you get the cut.. im just trying to help moms get money for christmas.. let me know if this sounds interesting to you..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I will never understand households who have "my" money and "his" money. When we both worked, the money went into one account, and we budgeted it out together. Now that I stay home with our kids, the money he makes goes into one account and we budget it out together. Child care costs money, so technically, I guess he pays me for that. Though we don't see it that way. Our marriage is a partnership, and we both have work that we do. Some of our work brings in cash. Some of our work is thankless. Some of our work is priceless. However, we are a team, and we work our finances together. We set our budget with $25 per person for gifts. I will take $25 out of the Christmas envelope, buy him a gift with it, and put the change back. He will take $25 out of the envelope, buy me a gift, and put the change back. I mean, do you feel guilty eating lunch because you didn't "earn" the money?
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 8:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and ideas for working at home.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• What about the same place the rest of the family's money comes from?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I loved the article on Yahoo about Work at Home scams. There are so many out there, it’s hard to find the right one! I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don’t list them until I've been paid by them. You can see my list and details on these places at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Have you ever considered a home business? I have a home business with Ameriplan & I have the freedom to work when I want - around my 3 y/o & 5 m/o twins! We have a December Promo going on right now so if you'd like more info feel free to PM me :)

Have you ask him for money? I would really hate for you to have to sell something of yours. If you really don't have the money than do breakfast in bed & a foot rub - something simple, don't worry too much about the monetary value. Also, be sure to discuss a spending limit with him so that when you both do do something for each other, it is within your budget :)
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 4:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I just want to get him something without him knowing cuz obviously I use the same bank account. I didn't say it's not my money too...so get off my case..I just need something so he wouldn't be able to look at the bank statement and be like öh so you got me such and such for Christmas
    Anonymous