Any advice about PUPPS...it's driving me crazy!

I have PUPPs and it’s miserable! I haven’t found anything that has helped so far. I’ve tried everything from OTC creams to oatmeal baths and soaps to prescription ointments!! Nothing works. I don’t know what else to try and it's driving me crazy! Any advice??

txsarah

Asked by txsarah at 5:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A friend of mine had it with her last pregnancy - her child is almost a year old now - but she used a lot of oatmeal baths, made pastes out of natural things (oatmeal & baking soda, I believe, primarily), she was on massive amounts of pregnancy-safe Rx & otc meds...they don't know if this was related, but her baby was born 2 weeks early but had stopped growing a few weeks earlier and her placenta had crystals on it - the baby got pretty much no nourishment the last few weeks - but is doing fabulously now. Hope it passes soon for you!
    Anonymous