could ya would ya..please

send me some good vibes.I am trying to get this dog and need all the good vibes I can get. This type of breed is hard to get,They get snatched up fast and I want to get one for Christmas. I hope I can get the puppy. I know its not adopting a person but animals are part of families too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Adoption

• Adopting an animal is a great thing... as long as it's a rescue. Those dogs deserve a home much more so than designer dogs that, in your words, "get snatched up fast". Just saying...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• what kind of a dog?
    Anonymous

• Nancy Effay???
    Anonymous

• good luck

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 6:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• good luck.
    Anonymous

• oh boy. yeah ummm...yeah...dogs are not people.
    Anonymous

• Good luck! Yes it's not the same but my dh desperately wants an English Bulldog but there is no way I'm paying that price for a chunk of meat that basically lies around on the floor of your home and you have to baby it. They're also not something you're going to find at most shelters which is where we found our boys their Beagle.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:09 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I am with you baconbits.Since we don't show or breed we adopt rescue dogs.We just want pets.Though sometimes... we had a pure yellow lab,he died at 15yrs in May and currently have a pure Australian Sheepdog.You never know.Love your description laughed out loud.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 4:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2009