Weird lip puffiness

I'm a little over ten weeks pregnant. This morning i woke up and my usually thin lips were (and still are) a good deal fuller. It kind of looks like its an allergic reaction but i havent eaten anything out of the ordinary or new and i dont have any known allergies. I also dont wear make-up so i know its not from that. This is my third pregnancy and I have never experianced this before. Is this a normal change of pregnancy or should i call my doctor?

momie_of_munch2

Asked by momie_of_munch2 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The entire duration of my pregnancy, my lips were swollen, my nose was three times the size it normally is, and my eyes were weighed down by eye pressure. What you're experiencing is the good grace of hormones. Bleck...
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• oh joy! this pregnancy has already been WAY more difficult then my previous two, not sure i can deal with even more weird things! lol
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2009