High Chair suggestions?

I currently have a high chair but im not too happy with it so I want to get a new one soon. I'm looking for one that your able to remove the covering (that the baby sits on) and wash it. Are there any like this? Or are most of them where you have to wipe clean?

If you have one like this or know of a store that has one like this please let me know :)

(or even one that isnt removable, but very easy to clean and not too expensive--any suggestions are appreciated)

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Shopping

• I haven't been able to find one where you remove the covering. You could purchase one like they have at the restaurants and just use a high chair cover. Then you could always remove the cover and wash it in the washing machine. Good luck!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:02 AM on Aug. 9, 2010