has anyone fought with your inlaws?

like not physically but verbally? how'd it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my sil is strange. if you want the details look at my post in the new comers group about what do you expect out of your sil.... she is an idiot and they are best ignored... i can tolerate her and be civil but sometimes you have to put up with very insecure small minded people to stay with the person you love! she is part of the package and i cant change that so i just have to put up with her sometimes.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Nope, they usually hang up the phone with a Merry Christmas to you too kind of attitude. All I can say is that never argue with an idiot because people seeing you can't tell the difference.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 7:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My MIL went 'round and 'round the first year and a half my husband and I were together. We didn't like one another and it was a constant battle. I still have issues with her, as I'm sure she does with me, but we have come to an understanding. We are now civil to one another and even tolerate (somewhat enjoy) one another's company. I'm sure my husband is relieved. I still have issues with DH's maternal side of the family, but I tolerate them and are civil to one another.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Often and with gusto. We're very different people.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2009