why does this have to be so hard?????!!!

I am dating 2 men. It is nothing too serious right now. I have been dating man A for about 4 months & I have been dating man B for about 7 months. They are both aware that I do not want anything serious at this point......well I didn't but now I am starting to want more. I'm just not sure with who. They both have made it clear that they want to move forward w/ me & take the next step. Both are great guys. Man A is not so great in bed but we connect on a deep level. Man B is my sexual equal but our conversations are superficial at best.(for the record, I have been using protection with both men). Why can't I just mesh them together & then I would have the perfect man!? I don't know what to do! I am so torn! What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Just to let you know that sex is great but it won't hold a marriage together, you need to connect in other ways besides the sex.
    Anonymous

• yes you are so right anon 4:10 but I also can not be married for the rest of my life and have boring mediocre sex that whole time.
    Anonymous

• I would go with the guy you connect with. My hubby was one of several at one time. He was one that I could say or do anything around and he would be alright. I trusted him completely and could talk to him about anything.  That was going on 10 years ago, communication is the key to a good marriage.  The sex can be improve with practice and open communication, have fun experimenting and teaching each other.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I say neither simply b/c either way you will not be satisfied. On one hand you will have the BEST sex, but after the lights come on, what else? and on the other, you will have a great convo but you will be yearning for more in the bed and might consider finding it somewhere else. I say keep looking for your special someone.
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 7:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I would go with the guy you connect with. After some more time, and getting to know each other better...the good sex will come!
    dannysgirl77

Answer by dannysgirl77 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• The man who is great in bed will break your heart. The guy you connect with deeply will love you enough to learn how to be your sexual equal.

Words spoken from experience.........
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2009