Is this normal????

Are you always supposed to be sore and moody???? I never feel like getting out of bed.

JrSmOm2005

Asked by JrSmOm2005 at 7:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different... I never really had any kind of moodswings or fatigue during my pregnancy, but my friend, who's pregnant with her third, feels exactly the same way you are.... Just hang in there, it'll get better!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• With my pregnancy it was like that. I had hip pain, crotch pain, back pain, headaches everyday and I was a very moody person. My husband probably dreamt of sleeping out in the yard some nights. With my first pregnancy it wasn't like that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• the pelvic pain and be due to the baby's wight, not to forget although your little bundle of awesome does wigh a few pounds you have all that extra stuff for baby wighing on your pelvic parts, moodiness just comes with the package from what I can gather anyway, Im peggers with my first so Im not sure how much help I can be... just take some deep deep deeeeeeeep breaths and figure out if the moodiness might be because of that last dish in the sink that didnt get clean, your hubby's manly stink or just random mood swing. Just remember that at times it "feels like being lazy" your body is doing a MAJOR operation every minute of every day untill baby is born so dont poo poo a nap now and then;
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 8:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2009