do you ever have angry sex?

me and DH have angry sex sometimes and it is the BOMB!! but I cant keep getting mad just to have good sex, lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, when I was married, my husband would barely touch me not mad, let alone angry. I always wanted to though.
    Anonymous

• Angry sex is amazing!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• lol YES! Its a hit and miss though for me and my S/O sometimes I resendt him before or after... but then othertimes its like a compition lol I friggen bruised his pelvis! and Im 1/3 his wight! it was like a little payback for buying stupid stuff...ah I tell ya.. when they cant walk right but have a happy as hell grin.. its just awesome.
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 7:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Hell no, and I never saw the appeal. He's not getting any of this if I'm pissed.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• sounds like awesome sex but no never did, my hubby is the predicatable "plan and do" kind of sex...:(...i want some angry sex dang it!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• No if I'm angry I don't want sex. Thankfully I don't often stay mad.
    Anonymous

• Hell Yeah and it's awesome!!!
    SebsMom29

Answer by SebsMom29 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Only when I was younger...then, it was like the anger and passion just lit it up and f***ing was just great. Something about the drama and the tension could really bring out the raw sexuality in us. Now, if I'm mad or upset with him, the last thing I feel like doing is being intimate with him. My, my how so many things have changed as I've gotten older!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I think I am going to have angry sex tonight!!!!
    dannysgirl77

Answer by dannysgirl77 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• We call that grudge f-ing lol sad part is, we don't have to be mad to have it lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2009