Where is the best place for pictures? (Quality & value wise)

I don't have an Olan mills nearby, so it's between JC Penneys (@Tempe Marketplace) & Kiddie Kandids (@ babies r us in the Phx area). JCP has a deal on portrait sheets but the copyright release disc is cheaper at kiddie candids... and if you buy their disc, their sheets are cheaper than JCPs (plus they include BW & special effects on their sale price sheets & JCP doesn't) Without the disc or BW, I could get out of JCP a lot cheaper, but we won't know if we want the disc till after the session. has anyone gone to either or both???

earthmama727

Asked by earthmama727 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Shopping

• I went to JC Penney's and was very disappointed. I realized you truly get what you pay for. What i was so disappointed about was they barely took any photos, they would take like 1 or 2 pictures of each pose. and there was only like 5 poses. I also didn't really like their props, i took her during the summer to get "summer pictures" done... and there idea of summer pictures was sitting on a towel. I can't speak for every JC Penney's, but haven't returned. I went to sears and picture people and very happy with both, they took tons of photos but they were both much pricer.
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I've gone to JCP twice in the last 3.5 months and the first time was fine. My daughter was a month old and the photographer took tons of photos with quite a few poses - well as many as she could get, my daughter did not want to wake up for the pictures. LOL! Then we just went this past weekend for holiday pictures and this time the photographer would have us do a pose and she would take like one or two pictures and then we would do another pose. The first photographer was like clickclickclick the entire time. The second one would have given us more poses but my daughter had enough after we did the three of us and then just her. I was hoping for some of her and I and then her and my husband, but she was having none of it. I think it really depends on the photographer and how busy they are at the time. I would recommend going during the week rather than the weekend.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:12 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• if you have a picture people they take great pics and print them out right ther you dont have to wait two weeks to get them in. kiddie kandids also takes good pics andd also prints out right then.
    heather-bear

Answer by heather-bear at 4:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2009