Cravings!

What are you craving?
Have you had any cravings that made you stop and think "WTF?"

what was the most you ever ate in one sitting?

Nerdymama

Asked by Nerdymama at 7:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my first child I craved beer. Cheap, canned Budweiser. (I HATE beer). This was my WTF craving. If someone opened a beer within a mile of me I could smell and taste it and would go nuts unless I got a sip. Did I mention that I HATE beer?

With my current pregnancy, I don't seem to be having any regular cravings. The other night I wanted some ice cream. One time thing. Last weekend I wanted cheeseburgers, all weekend.
    Anonymous

• I have been cravings for red meat and veggies (broccoli and squash). I havent had any WTF cravings yet.
    Anonymous

• I had to have nachos (the crappy kind from a convienience store and I had to have the crappy chili sauce with it) and my other big thing was chocolate shakes it didn't matter where it came from. I didn't really have any WTF cravings though lol.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I totally watched what I ate when I was preggo...but one day I sat down and used a whole loaf of bread, a dozen eggs, a stick of butter and whole container of maple syrup and pigged out on french toast. I immediately went to sleep and felt great about it! It was wonderful.
    MaryAnne3mommy

Answer by MaryAnne3mommy at 9:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• With my second, my mouth would drool at a Sam Adam's beer commercial. I don't drink! It got so bad my husband went a bought some!
    MaryAnne3mommy

Answer by MaryAnne3mommy at 9:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• cesar salads i need them day in day out its so weird and ifit is made wrong i bitc h like there is no tomarrow an i wont touch it for the wtf craving lol pickels diped in chocolate sauce was one of them for a good few months but i let down on itdue to very bad heartburn the pickles were giving me but mainly cesar salads if i eat burgers or grease my stomach doesnt sit well an im almost 29 weeks so its weird my other 2 pregnancys always consist of cesar salads but not like how much im eating now so who knows !!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• With my first, it was taco bell, my whole pregnancy. I couldn't get enough. I would make soft tacos at home too! With my second, no cravings until my last few months, then I ate skittles everyday!! And this one, I craved whopper jr and fries for about a month, now I can't get enough of the honey chipotle wings from my work, I DROWN the wings in the HC sauce! Go Papa Johns!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• mine have been: tomatoes, milk, chocolate,
    but lately its been breadsticks, goldfish crackers and pringles lol
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 4:08 AM on Dec. 2, 2009