What exactly is Bing cashback?

I saw it on the bottom of the page and sometimes when I search for a product it shows up as saving money. But im not really sure what exactly it is. Is this a scam? How does it work? Do you use it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Shopping

• It's not a scam. I've used it this past year and gotten back $80 on some purchases that I made. To find if an item is eligible for Bing cashback, you go to the Bing site and sign in to your account. Go to the shopping part of the site. Items and stores that offer cashback are listed. Go through the Bing site to purchase something and you'll automatically get "credit" for your purchases. After a certain waiting period to make sure you don't return the item, Bing will send cash back to you. Mine was sent back to my Paypal account, which is what I used to pay for my items.

Go to this page to see more about how Bing cashback works: http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/howtouse.aspx?FORM=R5FD2

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2009