Have you put your tree up? If not when will you, if ever.

I have all different kinds of ornaments on my artificial green tree, it has multi colored lights...Does your's have a theme or all different things?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Holidays

• Hubby is going to come home first to change from work and go get the tree him self. I pre paid it already in cash. its a 6ft douglas fir and yes i have decorations. its going to be all white lights and traditional yule decorations. But we wont be putting it up until we go to the store to buy a stand. we dont have one right now. so the tree is going to lay on the floor wrapped up until friday
    Anonymous

• My daughter was in charge of picking out the toys for the tree, so no theme! All different colors and lights! It's a decoration-no,no! But she enjoyed decorating it on Sunday with me and my DH! Singing carols and drinking hot cocoa with marshmallows! So much fun!!!
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 8:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• We will be going on Thursday to cut down our Christmas tree. We will be getting a permit to chop one down from the forest. We will put white lights on it and then decorate it with the ornaments we have collected over the years (from childhood and up).
    JewelsE

Answer by JewelsE at 8:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• we have ours up we have all kinds of ornaments on it home made kind we do with the kids every year i even have the ones I made when i was little we have white lights fake tree.
    Anonymous

• Our tree is not up yet. It will go up after December 13th.
    Our tree has a theme, it's color coordinated with our living room.
    White lights, not multi colored. The ornaments are gold, red and bronze.
    It also has gold ribbon rather than garland.
    The tree skirt is a dark red that matches the red in the ornaments.
    Anonymous

• Our tree is up and the kids decorate it every year! The only thing we do diff is the ornament with your name on it has to be put on the tree by you!!
    MarineAngel831

Answer by MarineAngel831 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• This coming weekend. This week my 10 yr old is at camp with her class for school and we can't put it up without her.
    We do the same thing MarineAngel831. We all have our own ornaments that we have to put on the tree. We get new ones every year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I have 2 that are up now (both fake, allergic to the real deal)... both mulit-colored lights (do not like straight white lights for a tree) the decorations are a combo of fire dept and my teaching yrs and our gs's ornaments that he has gotten over the yrs... things that he has done in school etc.. they are basically family trees....
    They have been up for about 2 weeks now and will remain up until Jan 3 ....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:49 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• my tree was put up the day after thanksgiving (thanks to my son lol) its an fiber optic tree with alot of different decorations on it
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2009