Do you know any sahms like this?

First off I'm not here to bash sahms, I myself am one. A Stay At Home MOM being my whole point in this post. I have a friend, who is married to a wealthy man that owns a successful business, therefore she doesn't have to work and stays home. Well they also have 2 young children, I think like 2 and 4 or something, and she puts them in daycare. Really? Now that is kind of strange to me, but her life her choices. But the annoying part is she leaves these comments on facebook (since she's on it most of the day) complaining about how much cleaning she has to do and cooking and how "stressful" her days are. I, on the other hand, stay at home with my children who are 3 and 1 and I'm also 8 months pregnant so I feel in a way my complaints are more "valid" than hers because I'm actually dealing with my kids all day rather than daycare. I don't know, maybe if I could afford it I'd do it to. Do you know moms like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think Moms who are home and still choose to send their kids to daycare are just lazy and selfish! I don't care what her damn day looks like! No one told her to have kids, and as for the complaining about house chores, I say get over it! You should've known what was coming after marriage and children! As for sending your kids to daycare for "learning reasons" even dumber of an excuse! LIke what you can't teach your kid the alphabet and numbers and take time doing fun little macaroni projects of simple glue and paper for fun, It's called "MOM" be one! They have a long life of school years ahead of them , geez! If you have the opportunity to be home and enjoy the only 5 yrs without school hours coming between you and your child who is only a baby once, why wouldn''t you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• She wants the attention of being a mom but it sounds liek she's bored.
    Anonymous

• No i dont personally know anyone like that but so what? Just because her husband is wealthy and she stays home all day and complains her house is dirty does not mean its not valid. Her house can be dirty. she could very well have a lazy ass husband who only works and does not help her with the kids or with chores. he could be the type who leaves soda cans, glasses, clothes on the floor, dishes he uses but does not wash. If she wants to put her kids in day care she can. She wants to have her kids socialize with there own age peers. what is wrong with that? mind your business please. thank you.
    Anonymous

• maybe she could hire a maid or stop complaining and do the housework since she is home all day sheesh!!! I have my days of complaining too, but once I get into cleaning mode I'm so into it! Being the home"maker" is very empowering!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• i dont agree anon 32. Nobody can know what this woman feels every day and what happens in her house.
    Anonymous

• i am a stay at home mom and my children are in a day care as well... for LEARNING reasons, not just to be babysat. i too leave my status how stressed i get on my days and the things i get to do, b/c it is a lot of housework.
    Anonymous

• to the 2nd anon 32 you're dumb. yea her husband might be a slob but she's home all day doing NOTHING since her kids are in daycare so she has nothing to bitch about.
    Anonymous

• I used to babysit for rich people and they do gripe about and do things that can seem strange. One rich mom I knew had a woman come take care of her kids so the rich lady could volunteer at the day care center the sitter had to send her kids to. Or the mom that hired people to clean her house so she could go to the gym and work out.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Who cares? Whether we are a WAHM, SAHM, WOHM, we all do what is best for our family. If she's a SAHM and puts her kids in daycare, then she's doing it for a reason. It's none of your business. As long as her kids are loved, healthy, sheltered, fed, and are being treated as well as any child should, then let it be! You don't know her situation.

I'm so sick of all this SAHM vs WOHM and everything today. It just ends up with everyone getting all angry at each other! We're here to help, not bash!
    Anonymous

• She sounds like a lazy, spoiled, b*tch.
    Anonymous