pregnancy emotions?

anyone else experience such extreme emotional ups and downs when in the 1st trimester? i have had such a range of emotions and when i get exhausted all i can do is cry. now im sick and im already sick of pregancy. were so excited about this baby but this is driving me nuts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im with you and that im sorry theres not much we can do im sorry i know not much help but at lest you know your not the only one
    Anonymous

• It'll pass (somewhat) I was an emotional wreck during my 1st trimester. Your hormones are going crazy right now. Just try to stay busy and it'll go by fast. Gl and I hope you feel better soon!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• ugh yes... i'm so easy to get annoyed w/ this pregnancy.
    beccan

Answer by beccan at 9:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Oh yeah, I'm a total rager during the first trimester.

Just give yourself permission to cry - it's okay - pregnancy is really really hard....especially your first where you can't quite wrap your head around an end to the sickness and emotional crazies.

...all I can say is - it does end.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 11:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• oh yeah, I've been through the tears and the anger and the annoying everything.
    fleck

Answer by fleck at 11:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2009