Need Help With This

What would you do if your husband cheated on you a while back but you forgave him for it and then the girl that he cheated on you with wont leave you or your family alone?So then your family gets an order of protection against her,she stops doing things for a while but then you began to have suspicions about your husband and her maybe still seeing each other again,and then she violates the order of protection by calling him and then sending messages on the computer ,he does not answer nor reply her, but she still violated it and he finally makes a police report ,and the police say we can pick up the copy of the police report and swear out a warrant for her arrest and the hubby doesn't do it,he makes up excuses like I hate to drive that far or something lame like that ...what would you think?? I mean if I had cheated, and the guy did the stuff to him, this girl has done to me, and I did not take him to jail he would leave me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• sounds like he does not want to do any harm to her and hes making excuses to you for not doing it. i would tell him if he loved you enough, he better get his ass out there and do something about that stocking woman!
    Anonymous

• Tell him this: I mean if I had cheated, and the guy did the stuff to him, this girl has done to me, and I did not take him to jail he would leave me.
    Anonymous

• I would personally remove myself from the situation, because he obviously still has feelings for her. If he was TRULY sorry, he'd do whatever it took to show you. This is NOT showing you he's sorry, only that he's sorry he got caught. BTW-if you would like someone to talk to who's been in a similar situation, feel free to PM me.
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 8:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I think there is something still going on between him and this other girl or he would have gone through with the police report. He just making excuses and he's definitely hiding something. Does he have to do the report or can you finish through with it and get the warrant out on her?
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I would give my husband some choices - swear out the warrent for her arrest, counseling, move, or divorce. Whatever choices you can live with.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• At one time I was sort of in that place. The guy was telling his gf that he told me to leave him alone. He was contacting me & telling me he loved me though.
    Anonymous

• I am the Op and I cant do the police report myself because to get an order of protection you have to have been related or had a sexual relationship with that person and He got the order of protection and my daughter does as well but I could not be on it for some reason I just think that maybe the whole order of protection thing was staged so that I would think nothing was going on ...maybe I dont know but he is the only one who can go and finish the report and swear out the warrant ....i just don't know what to do..
    Anonymous

• obviously you should leave your husband. if my SO ever cheated, there would be no second chance. that is just a deal breaker. me and him had sex to make our son, and if he went and did that same thing with another girl, it would never be the same. you should have left him then, so just get it over with now. especially if all that shit is still going on.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Nothing wrong with second chances, we all deserve one every now and again, BUT in order to regain your complete trust he should do everything possible to make you comfortable without hesitation or question. Tell him if he doesn't go take care of business then he will come home to find his possessions boxed up on the porch and ready to go. I would definitely recommend counselling. Oh, and your gut is a pretty trustworthy source. If your gut is telling you he is still cheating and it was staged, then it probably was. In my personal experience, every SINGLE time I had a gut feeling, even if I ignored it at the time, I was RIGHT! Sometimes it does suck to be right.....
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• either he still screwing her or she crazy/obsessed. whatever the case it don't sound right why would he not get you his wife in the car and go get the report? he don't want her to go jail, he still care about her, why do you except that lame ass excuse, it's to far. i would get him in the car and drive him myself.
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 11:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2009