Am i right or wrong?

ok so im a consultant for tupperware.. well i posted earlier on one of my groups that i was helping moms make money for the holidays by throwing parties and giving the profit to them.. and i got an email saying i need to remove this and that it was advertising.. this email was from a mom not cafemom... she sounded pissed in her wording..

am i wrong for trying to be nice and help and say there will be no contact if desired.. i deleted it from that group but i still have it elsewhere and nothing else has been heard..

i truely arent trying to market.. why do some people not understand that.. im just trying to be nice.. there is a lot of money that can be made without being stuck with the company to sell...im so bothered by this..

does anyone else think im bad for doing this???

swaney06

Asked by swaney06 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• I wouldn't post it in a group...just maybe on the main board?...
    Some people are annoying!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 8:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• No I think you're doing a nice thing trying to help other families for Christmas. At the same time, a lot of groups will see that as advertising so maybe you can check with the group owners before posting? Be sure to explain what you are doing.
    ~E
    Anonymous

• there are very few areas of cafemom that allow advertising.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• If the mom that emailed you was not an Admin or Group Owner just ignore her.
    Anonymous

• She is likely just pissed that you are undercutting and putting her out of business. In MLM, for the most part-you can sell and promote your business any way you like. Ignore it. I do this all the time, and yes it pees other consultants off when I get the business and they don't. Tough-free country last time I checked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• i know but its really not the business... i dont wana speak to these women after the fact.. and im giving them all the money i wont get nothing.. im just trying to help..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2009