Is your DH crazy about your new baby too??

My DH is adorable! We had our first child on November 27th, 2009 and he's crazy about her!!! She's only that little and he's already talking about how sad he will be when she leaves for college. He's really very cute with her. I think my baby is SO lucky to have him as her father!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Isn't it cute when Dad's get like that? Mine is one of those Dads. I wish, for all the other Mom's sakes, that all Dads could be like that.
    Anonymous

• Aww! How sweet! Congrats to you and your family :) My husband was crazy for our son too, still is. Our son is a Daddy's boy - he does everything my husband does, he even pretends to sneeze if my husband sneezes! Our son is 16 months old now.

You and your daughter are very blessed to have such a loving daddy in the house :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Thats great! My DH is great with our son but then again he has always wanted a little boy! Im pregnant again though and I worry how DH will be with this one. I know he will love him or her but he doesnt want a girl and he already has that boy that hes been wanting so im not sure how excited he will be over this one.
    sparklebug86

Answer by sparklebug86 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My first was born Nov. 27 '07 and DH was like that with her, I could watch them together all day, it was like falling in love all over again. He's not like that with our son though =\ maybe its because he was gone for the birth and part of the pregnancy? IDK Maybe its because its not so *new*
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My husband tolerated our son. He didn't do well with the baby stage. Now that our son is a toddler, he has really sprang forth as a good daddy. He takes time for him, plays with him, and listens. It took time but he's much better now. He just doen't like the baby stage.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• He's a dad, he'll be excited, I'm sure!

My DH is amazing with our daughter. She's 5 now, but she's a daddy's girl. A real tomboy who wants to be "just like daddy" when she grows up... Her daddy is a football player so you can guess what kind of tomboy mine is. My DH takes her to his games and they wear cute matching outfits! My DD says she's her daddy's greatest fan! And, honestly, so am I. He's an amazing dad.
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 9:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Of course!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 10:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• my dh is like that with our kids. it's too cute. our kids aren't so new, one's almost 5 and the other is 16 months, but he is still like that with them. i love it :)
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My hubby had 3 weeks with our DD when she was born then he was Deployed. Now she's 2 and every moment he can he's with her doing something. He told me he knew wanted kids since he was 15, and she's his dream come true. It's sweet to watch him with her she adores him ans he's so crazy about her... My dad was in my life off and on while i was growing up so seeing my  DD and hubby together means alot to me. I think I did real good marrying this man..

Anonymous

• Congratulations on your new daughter!

Yes, I am blessed to have a doting husband like yours, too. He even helped with the "dirty" work....lol. He is a terrific daddy and our daughters and granddaughter love him so very much. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2009