what can i do to get this baby out???? i am soo ready to have her!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Walk, like power walk. I did it in walmart or at the mall usually for 45min to an hour. Bring a bottle of water. Do not stop to rest. Contractions started that night. He came the next day. GL
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• nothing...babies come when they are ready

I was 3 cm at 36 weeks, I was still 3 cm at 42 weeks when I was induced...
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Rest up now, you aren't going to get a whole night's sleep for a long time. It's a lot better having that baby in than out! Make sure you have everything ready.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• How far along are you? im ready to have mine too. Im 37 weeks. You know they say a full moon brings a baby.. Haha tomorrow is a full moon. I walk everynight. Nothing has happened. I just start getting bad vaginal pains.. Which the doc told me was from his position. I tried hot showers, spicy food and sex.. Still nothing!
    Anonymous

• Sex, walk and I have heard of things you can eat that you can probably google, not sure if any of this works for sure but it's worth a shot to try :) Can't hurt anything and who knows it could work.
    Anonymous

• i am 39 weeks and have tried sex, spicy foods, nipple simulation, walking.. all of it... i am having alot of pain too it is my first and at 37 weeks they said shes about 9lbs!!!!
    rubysmama1

Answer by rubysmama1 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Eat a huge slice of cheese cake with some whipped cream!! It won't help put you into labor but this will be this last time you can do it before everyone starts making comments about how you plan on losing the baby wieght. lol
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Be patient. Your body will let you know when your baby is ready to be born. Nothing will really work unless your body is already about to go into labor.

Not to mention you never know when you're actually due. My OB thought my third child was 9 days late, but it turned out she was actually a week early (a m/c I didn't know about messed up my hcg levels). Two weeks isn't much, but you never know what is finishing up in those last few weeks. They did a gestational age test on her when she was born because we were confused. That's how we found about about the m/c.

I've had 4 I do know how hard it is to wait. with my second child I was ready to hold her when I was 12 weeks pregnant. 9 months seemed like forever. lol
    Anonymous

• you can walk, have sex, and try spicy foods, but really the baby will come when s/he's ready :) i know the last weeks are difficult.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I tried everything to get my little girl out & the one day I didnt try anything is the day my water broke lol.
    Ambereno144

Answer by Ambereno144 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 2, 2009