Reno,NV... fun things to do and fun places to stay..

My husband and I cant afford a giant trip for our 1st year anniversary... but we want to get out of town so we're going to Reno... My questions are::
What fun places are there to go in Reno?
Whats a good Hotel to stay at?

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Travel

• Reno is so much fun!!!! I love it! For fun places, it depends on your interests. Of course there are plenty of casinos good for buffets, all you can eat sushi, gambling, drinking, and Circus Circus for carnival-type games. There are lots of bars around, both quiet ones and loud college ones. There is the mall and new shopping center. You could always scoot up to Tahoe and enjoy the scenery or snowboarding. If its open, you could try the giant swing at the GSR.. I did that in August and had a blast!! This winter, I believe the ice skating rink will be open downtown. There is a fun (but expensive) club in the Peppermill. For hotels, stay away from Circus Circus because it will be swarming with kids. If you have any more Q's, PM me. Im going to Reno the end of this month for hubbys R&R. We used to live there and love it!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 2:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2009