Planning to have baby due around thanksgiving.

For those that have a baby with a birthday on or near thanksgiving...when is a good time to conceive? I'm hoping for more specifics if possible rather than the "9 months before" answers...since technically you're preggers for 10 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My son was born the 11/29( i was induced at 41wks 6days) and he was conceived in early Feb. If you want a Thanksgiving baby you need to try around the end of Jan/ beginning of Feb.

Anonymous

• If you want to have the November baby you will have to conceive in Feb. Mid Feb will give you the best shot to have the Thanksgiving baby. If you google Due Date Calculators you can see when you due date will be.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• yay,,baby calculator..my midwife gave me one and i love looking at it..it says whens the best to conceive..plus my sil got one of those testing machines that tells when your fertile... whatevers best..we are planning to try for a march baby in 2011 so ill be doing this in june.. or so.. good luck! but babies can come early or late..both mine were 5 weeks early..so i have to account for that too
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• we too are aiming for another one in November or October. We started trying this month (december) and we will try until early Febuary. If no baby, then we are stopping until May. Becuase we dont want a Christmas time baby or a January baby becuase our first child was born in January.
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 3:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2009