Do you pull out the goodies when the kids go to bed? hehe!! I Do Sometimes..

After a hard day (like Today) I pull out the sugar cones and Birthday Cake Ice Cream and the day melts away.. Mmmmmmm!

Mom2princessq

Asked by Mom2princessq at 10:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• funny you should ask... i waited for my 2 year old to got to sleep and pulled out t he butter pecan icecream!!! im enjoying it right now!!!!
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• If by goodies you mean a 6 pack...then yes!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• well i dont have to hide sweets yet. I have a newborn but I good night desert hits the spot sometimes. Take a bite for me...lol sweetest thing i have in my house right now is granny smith apples :(
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Becareful ladies or at least be wiser than me. I've been doing this for way too long, thinking I deserve something after making it through a long day of work and kids and family, and now I'm over 100 pounds over weight. I call myself a closet eater (waiting until the kids were asleep) and a self sabotager. I use to tell myself it could be worse, I could be drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes or doing drugs. Well I found my drug of choice and I've done my body a lot of harm.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• We sneak a snack from time to time, or put them down and run to Taco Bell etc. However, this question made me think of a friend of mine. She asked me to teach her how to bake all different kinds of Christmas cookies. So, I did and she called me later and I asked her what the kids thought of them. Her response was they liked them, but we only gave them on a piece. We are saving the rest for the adults. I thought that was really mean and selfish. Just sayin.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• LOL My hubby and I just looked at eacthother and were already like "who is going to go get us a treat after the kids go to bed ? "
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 10:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• lol prettyrayray I have a glass of wine now and then too.. QandA, I totally understand where you are coming from. I watch my weight and workout. But every blue moon I buy ice cream and cones or some other treat for the family. My hubby is hard on himself about his weight (I have no Idea why is is tall and trim), but the Army tapes them. So I guess that's why. So most of the time we don't have sweets in the house except healthy ones.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 10:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Once or twice a week I'll enjoy a candy bar after my daughter goes to bed. She has yet to enjoy a candy bar...trying to hold off until she's older! :-)
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2009