Do you and your S/O have sex during that time of the month?

I know this is sort of a gross question, but my husband and I argue over this a lot. I personally want sex more during that time of the month. He says men think it's gross, but I'm really curious to see how many men will actually have sex during that time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Ewe!!! Yuck!!!! and no way!
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 10:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Hellllllllllll Nooooooooo
    Anonymous

• well, all of the men i've ever dated have not had a problem with it...... and even oral with a tampon in...... but it is messy lol
    Anonymous

• My dh always did, and I wanted it more, but God I hated it.
    Anonymous

• My LH would if it was light, like during the last few days of spotting. I, personally, wouldn't be a big fan of sex during the heavy part of my period. I might be able to convince my DH to go for a shower scene when I am light, but I can pretty much guarantee that I couldn't pay him to touch me mid-flow. Not really my thing, but to each his own.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Both my husband & I are very comfortable with it. I was shy at first about him seeing the mess I could make (sorry tmi) , but he said it's just a natural bodily function that means I am a healthy woman so there shouldn't be anything to be embarrassed about. It made sense & I haven't thought twice about it since then.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• ya no..i get horny the day before mine starts so when i know its coming i do it then.. so not ever doing it during that time.. its one week out of the month he can wait..and most times it just 3 days..so its not to bad.. after my kids im only into having sex twice a month or so..no longer an every other day thing..lol..like it was b4 kids..maybe thats why i got kids..lol
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• not on pupose, i have and it came down and we both thought it was gross and it happened once and we would never again, as far as i'm concerened 3-5 days i/we can and will do without, that's just nasty anyway but to each his own
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• i get so turned on during that time and yes we do it during that time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Yes. We always do it in the shower during those days though, no mess then! DH doesn't care at all, he just likes getting laid!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2009