Does your husband chew tobacco/dip/snuff/whatever you call it? Do you like it?

Is it better than if he smoked cigarettes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No and if he did I would have made him quit or I would not have stayed with him.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yuck, no.. I would never have married him if he did. Nothing turns mt stomach more than dip and zigs..

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My husband does and I have asked him several times to quit. I will not kiss him as long as he is dipping. We are no longer passionate like we used to be because of it. And yet he still decides to pick the dip over our affection for eachother. He does say "Well at least its only going to kill me" talking about 2nd hand smoke. We are about to have baby #4 and I am very against smoking as well as this dipping crap. I dont know what to do, I have begged him to quit. I cant STAND it.
    Anonymous

• Yes my husband does. I dont mind at least he doesnt smell of cig smoke and have ash trays every where. HE spits in a bottle then throws it away each time. I rather him doing this than smoking
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• no. that's disgusting.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 11:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• He can still lose his Jaw from cancer.

Anonymous

• chewing, dipping ewww....thats nasty. I mean I would seriously throw up if he kissed me and there was that smell or God forbid a piece of tobacco still in his mouth. Upt yea....gag....nasty.
    Anonymous

• lol Anon.. (puke)
    Anonymous

• i used to work at a gas station, and there was a guy that came in and seriously was the hottest guy i have ever seen, better than any movie actor, model, singer whatever...and he came in every day and bought chew...and it was suuuuuuch a turn off!! i dont mind smoke..cuz i smoke..lol...but..chew is disgusting!!!!!! i cant handle that!! yyuuuuuuccccccckkkkk
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• DF was a smoker when we we got together. The day I found out I was pregnant I told him that the pack in his pocket was his last one and he quit. I hated that he smoked so I was always on him to stop. Don't tell him but honestly, I found him sexy when he smoked, but not sexy enough to let him die of cancer over it. LOL!
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2009