Honeymoon stage??

So tell me....how long did your honeymoon stage last? Or did it never go away? I see some couples that have been together many many years and it never seemed to go away. While I see others the stage goes away after being together a few months. Whats your story? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• My SO and I are 3 yrs in and our lamp is burning. The Honeymoon will never fade for us we just have a very STRONG BOND. My parents are 40 yrs in also and the honeymoon is still going also.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My hubby and I have been married a year since August and just when i think the honeymoon stage is over he does something else to keep things alive. We've known each other for over a decade so our bond is like no other relationship I've ever had before.
    fleck

Answer by fleck at 11:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• The honeymoon has faded in & out over 17 years but we are still very happy. Such as life ups & downs. Anyone who claims to have a perfect marriage is living in lala land
    Anonymous

• We have been married 23 years and together 24 years and think we are on our 2nd honeymoon
    Anonymous

• it goes away. some ppl just want others 2 think it's ongoing. they are fooling themselves. some women think they are still in the honeymoon stage while he's out doing other women. i get so cracked up when i c these women talk about their perfect marriage and i know her dh is cheating on her . it makes her look so foolish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• 12 years no fooling. Today in the car we touched fingers and I felt a tingling! It's always soooooo good. I think people who lose it just never had it. I do nothing to keep this going. It happens for us. Chemistry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• We didn't have a honeymood period. It went from that new, lovey dovey crap to double pink lines to the rut we've been in ever since.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 4:04 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I'm been married 21 years and I'm still in the honeymoon stage.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2009