Did anyone else watch the Victoria's Secret fashion show?

And did your self-esteem drop by 30% also? Lol, j/k, but Gawd, those girls are gorgeous. I especially loved the their Pink line this year! :)

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love that show. My hubby and I watch together.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• yeah no kidding.

felt a little bit shorter, rounder and definitely not as pretty.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My idea of Beauty is different I guess I don't find them all that attractive I see more beautiful real women walking down the street everyday. Any woman that lets that lower their self esteem I really feel for her hopefully she doesn't have a daughter she's passing that to.

Anonymous

• Any woman that lets that lower their self esteem I really feel for her hopefully she doesn't have a daughter she's passing that t

I was joking. Like I said. No, my body isn't as perfect as theirs, and yes, I'd love for it to be, but I have an absolutely beautiful son to show for mine. And honestly...for having a baby 9 weeks ago, I think my body looks pretty damn good anyways. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• noo I forgot all about it !!!! I hope it shows again lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I watched the first part and it wasn't as exciting as it has been in years past. Who is designing their stuff? It looked so retro and cheap. In case you were paying attention, the models don't look as good in the interviews and competition as they did on the runway. It's all lighting and having your hair and makeup done immediately before presentation.
    Anonymous

• Yes my 3 y/o and I watched it, she also noted "mommy that lady looks like a skeleton!" That's my girl
    kidomom

Answer by kidomom at 1:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I didnt see it but anyone else notice in their new catalogs how they have "glammed" up their lingerie line recently?? Love, love, love it!
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 3:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• If you met them in person you'd think they were giant skeletons. Giant skeletens just happen to photograph/film well. Most of them would have 5 inches on your DH.
    I'm over victoria secrets products, they're good qualite but overpriced. American Eagle has an itimates store now called Aerie. Great fabrics, designs and a better price tag.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 5:19 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My self esteem didn't falter that much when I saw how tall and stick thin they were but those faces!! I only watched because I love whoever does their makeup and hair-Pure genius!
    JessnJesse3

Answer by JessnJesse3 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2009