do you think tiger woods cheated?

I was just watching different stories on tv and now they are saying some 20-something girl says she hasvoice messages that proves they were together...I dont watch golf or really even care about tiger woods...But I was just wondering.....1. If you think he really cheated and 2. Why are women so dumb to cheat with a married man ( if she really did ) and basically brag about it and make it public.

and last, if he did --why would he be dumb enough to sleep with a cocktail waitress and not think she would tell

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 11:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think he did cheat and Elin (SP) busted his a** upside his head/busted his car window out and when he tried to run away he crashed his car. lol! So Comical.

Anonymous

• . I think he may have and his wife lost it and beat the shit out his car and maybe even him!!!
    Anonymous

• I don't think it is anyone's business other than his and his wife's.
    Anonymous

• Who cares????????????????????
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• well obviously people do care because it has been on tv all day -- I am asking because I am bored.....

he shouldnt have became famous if he didnt want people to talk about him and his life lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• None of my business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Doesn't matter if he cheated or not. She absolutely should not have beat him up like that. Come on ladies! Would we say a woman deserved to be beaten up physically if she cheated on her husband and he found out? ABSOLUTELY NOT! So why is it funny that he got beat up for an identical situation? She has every right to be pissed off - heck, I'd be furious. But that doesn't give me, or any other woman, the right to beat up the cheating bastard.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 12:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Who cares! Not my business! I have a life and I am too busy living mine to obsess about these people, maybe you all should try it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Yeah, he probably did cheat. That is about the only reason I can think that would ever make me want to whack my husand upside the head with a 9 iron.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 12:44 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• if you have such a life why are you on here commenting on questions -- and not even answering the question.

And just for the record...because we see something on tv, and talk about it for a few mintues to pass the time is not obsessing.

maybe you should try getting off of your high horse.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2009