Have you ever cheated or thought about cheating on your husband?

You can post anon. I just want to know how many wives have been the unfaithful one, as I only hear about the husband being unfaithful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never. I think that even thinking about it unfaithful to him. It is wrong. If I ever had the thought to it would mean my marriage is not going well and I should think about leaving.

Kenre

Answer by Kenre at 11:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Never. My first husband cheated on me and it hurt me deeply. I have never cheated nor would I.
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• i never have, and I know that he never has...I have thought about it..not really cheating, but just leaving hi and finding someone else....but those thoughts go away when i am not mad at him anymore....I know that it wont ever happen, but sometimes just fun to think about when I am mad lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• No Never have never thought about it and never will
    Women do cheat and you do hear about it they just dont feel guilty like this poster last ngiht
    http://www.cafemom.com/answers/338292/why_dont_i_feel_guilty
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I'm not married, but I cheated on my SO when we first got together with one of his friends =-/
    I am not proud of it...it was a big mistake that I regret with every bit of my heart. It still eats me up inside.
    Now, almost two years later...I haven't ever thought about cheating on him. He is my everything and I love him more than life itself...I could never imagine myself being with anyone else ever, emotionally or physically. He satisfies me in every way possible. He's the love of my life, and I could never bring myself to do something like that again...ever.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Yes, I cheated on my husband..I am now married to that person. I am not going to cheat on him. He's a great guy & a wonderful husband & father. He gave me everything my ex did not. My ex was a mean, selfish person. He got what he deserved. I've been married for 5 yrs now & he's still alone. serves him right! If he' d been the kind of man he should have been I would have never cheated on him to begin with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• nope, I would NEVER cheat on my husband, my first husband cheated on me SEVERAL times..its was sad he just wouldnt stop...but some would consider it cheating..I left him and did sleep with an ex...but it wasnt like I was planning on going back..I preceded with the divorce as planned and left that SOB..he thought we would split up, sleep around and I would go back...all I have to say is ahhahaha that is some funny shit..what an idiot...I was done being a doormat
    Anonymous

• I have a marriage that is not the best right now and did have an Ex Bf contact me and tell me if me and the kids left he would support us.
    I never did because I realized that by leaving I would create more problems, not less. Cheating is never an answer or solution, it only hurts those involved.
    I have told my husband a million times that if I ever even kissed a guy I would have to come clean and that the marriage would be over in my heart because I can't take back .
    So even though all he cares to do is drink,pick his nose and watch TV, I would never cheat....I do however understand why his last wife cheated!!! boy do I understand it....but cheating is not me or for me.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:27 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I cheated on my first husband. My 2nd husband I never think of cheating on him. He's everything I always wanted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• yes , i did 2x with 2 different men, one was my ex who i thoiught i still loved....the second was a guy who i went to school with .... but i would never do it again..i swear
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2009