What is the best position to concieve a girl

branhun06

Asked by branhun06 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I dont know what this position is called other then 'doggie style' lol sorry I was trying hard to think iof the correct term. I googled the same question and every website said doggie style and I believe it cause I have two girls and Im pretty sure I know the day that I conceived both of them. But I dont really know if it makes a diff or not but it doesnt hurt to try. GL
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 12:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I have heard doggie style or deep penetrating positions. Also I have heard that the "male" sperm swim faster but die sooner and the "girl" sperm swim slower but outlast the boys. so having sex a day or two before you ovulate will give you a higher chance of making a girl. Who knows though. lol
    Ambereno144

Answer by Ambereno144 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Ahhh, lol, I've done a lot of research on this!

Shallow penetration, missionary style....not deep! Also, a 1-2 day cut-off before ovulation and also for good measure 12 hours following ovulation (O+12). Keep your pH low, you can check this by buying pH strips used for urine or saliva. If it is above 6, you can take cranberry pills to lower it, trust me, the pills work to lower pH :) These are some ways to "sway" the gender but ultimately it's up to nature! Hopefully these things helped me, will find out soon enough I guess.

You can find all this info and TONS more at www.in-gender.com
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 12:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Honestly there is no guaranteed way. You should just try and hope for the best but always be happy with the child you are given!
    mamacam7

Answer by mamacam7 at 1:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• its what ever your partner has....its not up to either of you just his sperm
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 3:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• It doesn't matter what position your in. It's completely up to the males sperm and if he is carrying girls or boys or both. Whichever position you get in your still getting the same sperm. Try looking down his family line and your dads side of the family. My dad had more boys on his side of the family and so did my SO's side and I had a boy.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 4, 2009