Teething?

DS will scream, randomly during any time of day or night. Usually when he's already fussy. I know he seems to have a hard time passing gas, he grunts and turns red often and no amount of milicon drops help with it. But I was wondering if it is possible that he's teething already, he's 5 weeks. I only think this cause he screams like he's in pain but not like when he is trying to fart.

Jessie1689

Asked by Jessie1689 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It could possibly just be collic which is something he will just have to grow out of. It is hard but you will make it through!
    mamacam7

Answer by mamacam7 at 1:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• It kind of sounds like he is having problems with bowel movements. try giving him water and call an nurse and ask for the symptoms of constipation. If he is on formula a switch usually does the trick. GL!

mrs_mac3

Answer by mrs_mac3 at 9:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2009