Signs of pregancies

I have been throwing up alot this time, what ever I eat I throw it up. I also have gained alot of weight. I exercise and it doesn' work, I was also told that after my second son was born that the doctor burned my tubes, but I talked to a lawyr and he told me that I could end up being pregnant again I just want to know if I am. I went to my doctors and he told me that the test came back negative but my hormone levels are high what does that mean.

greekgirl25

Asked by greekgirl25 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Health

• A lawyer told you that you could be pregnant? lol Ok then. You planning on sueing someone? Did you bother to take a test at home yet?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• You might want to make sure that if you are that it is not a tubal pregnancy. That could confuse the tests and be very dangerous.
    mamacam7

Answer by mamacam7 at 1:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• You do know that tubals are not 100%, right?

Why in the hell would you talk to a lawyer about the possibility of being pregnant? They're not going to know what's going on with you any more than we are here!!!

The test came back negative. So...wait another week and take another one. They're dirt cheap at the dollar store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on Dec. 2, 2009