post pregnancy confusion ( a little tmi)

ok i just had a baby 4 months ago, and i know it can take some time for your periods to get back to a normal timing or whatever, but im on the 3rd month of my b/c and i just had a weird period right in the middle of the month, and right befor that happened i was starting to get scared that i might be pregnant again cuz i was getting super nausious in the evening and had a few other possible symptoms (but also totally possible just random things) and anyway the period lasted a full 7 days but it was like on again off again, started bright red and ended brownish. i took a pregnancy test tonight and there was a super super faint postive line, like you really had to stare at it to see it. do you think i was pregnant and lost it? or am i just being neurotic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Did you see the line right away or was it a while after? Was it a pink dye test? Blue dye tests can give false positives. If it was a pink dye test and you saw two lines within it's time limits (usually no longer than 10 min) you may have had a very early m/c or you could still be pregnant. Some people have periods while they are pregnant. You should think about going to the Dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I have been almost in the same situation. I had a test that you had to stare at the strip to tell there was a positive line, but in my situation, I was not pregnant. I got a false positive. But you may want to call your Dr. to find out sweetie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 2, 2009