ANTM

So i just watched the show online and it bugs me that Nichole won... i know it doesn't matter i just thought laura was better... any comments?

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 12:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have to disagree with you. Laura was very cute and had an extremely likeable personality, but Nichole was by far more modelesque looking in person, and could take a killer photo. I had it pegged by about the 3rd episode that she was going to win because no one else could come close to taking the kind of photos she did. It kind of ruined this cycle for me actually, but I am glad she won because she deserved it. I am sure Laura will be able to find work in the industry though, if she continues to pursue it. Even being on the show at all can open a lot of doors for these girls.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I really like Laura but I think Nicole deserved the win. Besides, Laura said her dream was to be a VS model and I think she'd be perfect for that versus Seventeen.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 9:05 AM on Dec. 2, 2009