Should i allow my husband to come early xmas mornin and spend time

with his kids???he cheated on me moved out and wants to be there for the holidays should i allow this?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I would. He is the kids Dad.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 12:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I did the first year. Mine cheated on me too. Do whatever you think is best for the kids and you think you can handle. They will know if you are upset, so if you don't think you can handle it, don't have him visit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• It all depends on if you guys are trying to work things out. If so yes. If not he should have thought about spending time with his kids when he was messing around. I wouldn't allow it. You are a very strong woman if you do. But I guess it all boils down to what is best for your children. You guys would also have to be careful about confusing them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• If you can handle it, if not then no. He can pick them up later. Why be all stressed out, the kids will know and feel the tension, who needs that on what is suppose to be a fun day? Take care.
    racefan88

Answer by racefan88 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I dont want him there on xmas morning because exactly he sooooo shoulda thought about that when he was messing around...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I would ask the kids, if they're old enough, what they want. They may be well aware of the affair and not want to see him. However, they may really wish he was spending Christmas morning with them. Have a heart to heart with them and see where they stand, let them know how you feel (to a degree.) And go from there. Maybe he could come over on Christmas eve for a bit, or come over Christmas day evening after things have slowed down? There are compromises.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 4:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• i would me and my ex do things together, it's good for the kids to see you getting along. however, if you or him are going to break down or have a fight DON'T DO IT. that's bad for the kids, you can always do it next year if you want to.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 2, 2009