mommy of two needs help!!!

I am in a really tight spot. My husband recently went to jail and left me with our massive amount of debt and our two sons to take care. i have no job because i was a stay at home mom for the last two years and i have no high school diploma or GED and i have no training in anything other than i worked at a movie store for a month untill the closed down. I have food stamps and my parent try and help me out when they can but i just need to know how else can i get help. Ive already racked up a serious amount of debt with my family and i need to have another way till someone decides to hire me. Ive applied every where gas stations fast food, i mean everywhere but i just am out of options. Please help if you know how to get money fast, easy, and legal.

sep_10_07

Asked by sep_10_07 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• This may sound odd but my brother has a very rare blood type and he gets paid $300 a pint to give blood to some blood center.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• lol i dont know if there is anything like that around where i live
    sep_10_07

Answer by sep_10_07 at 1:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• well obviously you will have to get on other PA ...or if you already are, that is a start....Is there anyone you can live with and then just give them some of the money....

Sorry I am not much help...Good Luck !!!
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Contact the public assistance office. They should be able to help you get back in school, or at least get job training.

Contact your local community college; a GED prep class and exam should not cost much, and I am sure that financial aid will be available. You also need to take skills classes, like MicroSoft office (Work, Excel, Powerpoint, etc) and basic bookkeeping.

Good luck!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I would contact United Way-- they give to several organizations and they might be able to direct you to one that can help. I would also try places like Salvation Army, Lutheran Social Services, Catholic Charities-- again these places may be able to help- or give you names of places to try. I would also contact churches in your area, sometimes they are able to help, or direct you to places that can. I would also contact the food pantry, and public assitance office.
    Sorry I can't think of many more places to try, I do wish you luck and hope all works out!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2009