They Are Lying!!!

i ordered a ring from evesaddiction.com on thursday.
they sent me a tracking number and today i checked it because i still havent gotton my package. well it says that it was delivered to me on nov. 30...but i never got it. i was home all day on the 30th and home all day today. i called the post office and talked to them about it and they told me that if the site says it was delivered then it was. is there anything i can do about this???
i never got my package and it is my husbands wedding band.!!
please help advice please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Shopping

• If you paid for it by credit card I would call the company and tell them you are disputing the charge with the company as it was not delivered to you despite what they are claiming. They won't "credit it back" but they will place a hold on the charge until the situation is remedied. Then I would call the company and ask them what is going on, because usually when you have a tracking number its something that needs to be signed for, unless for some reason you didn't chose that option. But the thing is, if it was a wedding band, I assume it was kind of expensive and you took proper precautions with it. Also double check the shipping address, just in case you made a typo! Or if you moved, and you've used this company before, check and make sure the address updated to match.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:18 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• USPS Told Me that it is no longer thier problem since it said delivered!! can you believe that!!
    i called the company and they have not returned my call. i sent emails and nothing back yet.

i just really hope someone from there did not get my package.
    im am stressing so bad over this :(

i have it to where you have to sign for it ( they said it was signed) i think they are trying to cover thier ass's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• obviously it wasn't signed i'd go to the office and tell them to show you the signature. it's all digital so you may notice someone else's signature. everyone is ordering things this year maybe a neighbor got it and didn't open it, just signed and threw it under the tree or something.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2009