They Are Lying(Also in shopping)

i ordered a ring from evesaddiction.com on thursday.
they sent me a tracking number and today i checked it because i still havent gotton my package. well it says that it was delivered to me on nov. 30...but i never got it. i was home all day on the 30th and home all day today. i called the post office and talked to them about it and they told me that if the site says it was delivered then it was. is there anything i can do about this???
i never got my package and it is my husbands wedding band.!!
please help advice please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• Keep fighting it. demand to talk to the supervisor. have it out with both the post office and the website. GL!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:19 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Thank you :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• There should be insurance on it, I hate using the post office for this very reason when shipping packages. Do you know if it was shipped requiring a signature? I would think that it would have been considering the contents. Also double check the address it says it was shipped to, there may be a minor error and it was sent to the wrong place.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:48 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Yes i had it to be signed confirmation and they said it was still delivered....
    this is the first time this has happened and it just HAD to be the ring. :(

i have the shipping address correct.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I have had packages delivered to the wrong house before, even though the address on the package was correct. Luckily, both times it happened, the neighbors looked up our phone number and called us to let us know they had our package. I also received a package for someone else once, and they lived all the way on the other side of town! I have no idea why their package ended up at my house, but it did. I guess the driver grabbed the wrong box, that's the only thing I can think of. Anyway, I called those folks and they came and picked up their package. Is it possible that your box was delivered to the wrong house? If it had to be signed for, then you need to INSIST on seeing who signed for it. If you can find that out, then you should be able to find out where the package is.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Also how did you pay for it? If it was through paypal you can file through them, if it was your debit card you can call the bank and if it was a credit card you can call the credit card company and tell them that you never received the item.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:27 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• If it needed a signed confirmation, ask to see the signature.

Answer by missanc at 2:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2009