KY Intense...is it wworth $25 ?

I got a sample of the KY Intense in the mail (all you have to do is go to the website and go to "contact us" and ask for a sample, include your address!). Well, we were hoping it'd be "intense" but it was a dud. (Thankfully, the night was not affected LOL!) It really did absolutely nothing for me...has anyone else tried this? Has it worked for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I tried it and no.. it did nothing, and i made the mistake of paying that much for it.
    waste of money for me....
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 1:18 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• No It's NOT worth it. I do Passion Parties and we sell 'Unisex Enhancement Gel'. It's our best selling products every month. The top 10 list always changes, except that! It was recommended on 'The Doctors' - two separate episodes.
    I feel like I HAD to answer because I JUST made an info sheet stating the differences to add to my showing book. The Unisex Enhancement Gel uses natural ingredients and extracts. KY INTENSE's second ingredient is Propylene Glycol - which is one of the main ingredients in ANTI-FREEZE! It says on the box that is only works on about 75% of women. Also a bottle of KY INTENSE the size of our Enhancement Gel would cost around of $169.00! If you go to the Passion Parties website, the links to The Doctors where our product is shown is on there. OR you could go to YouTube. If you host a party, you co

Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• no, it sucks, and the containers leak everywhere. i highly un-reccomend it.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:44 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Hated it.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I think all that kind of crap is a huge waste of money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2009