Hubby thinks what I did was stupid and dangerous. Do you agree?

I was waiting at the bus station alone. This guy who is a known bus pervert (there are rumors he raped a girl) sat down next to me and asked me where I was going.I have heard him making filthy sex jokes right in front of children on the bus before. I looked up from my book looked and him straight in the eye and said "what does it matter? I am not having sex with you."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• It was potentially dangerous, but being on the same bus with that creep is just as dangerous. I think they should ban him for being a public menace. I would've either gotten up and sat somewhere else, or flat out told him to get the f*** away from me and if he tried anything I'd punch him in the throat. I have zero tolerance for that crap.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:03 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I think it was rude and gutsy. Possibly dangerous. Depends on the guy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Wow I bet he has never been told that! ha ha. I bet you scared the crap out of him anyway. Please be more careful next time though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• OP- Just so everyone knows we were not alone. We were at the transfer station so there was probably 20-30 people there as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• OP, you shouldnt have said shit. Who cares if there are people there. he could of very well took out a knife or a gun. You just dont say things like that to someone who has a record like that.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Well, no offense but its kinda to late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My DH would have been hand in hand with your husband agreeing it was stupid and dangerous, but i'd of been hand in hand with you and saying it right in his face..
    JaelynS

Answer by JaelynS at 1:42 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I would have said something similar, honestly I've said/done worse to possibly creepier people! I KNOW IT'S DUMB.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:44 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I don't think it was totally uncalled for, but not something I'd have bothered saying. I probably would have said the "What's it matter to you" part (have said that to people before), but if I followed with more it'd not have been any mention of sex; after all his sex life is nothing I want to talk about unless I personally want to be directly involved. Your husband is being a good man and worrying for your safety; he is right when you say or do negative things to people then you chance some kind of repercussion happening.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 2:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I would have screamed really loudly

Answer by rkoloms at 5:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2009