• In the Spotlight:

Would u still see a man..after knowing.....

he cant stand ur child? I was shocked to meet this girl who told me that her latest boyfriend hates her son.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• No. Simple and clear. My children come first.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Hell no! My kids come before any man! How desperate is she? He could end up hurting the child.
    kidomom

Answer by kidomom at 1:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• hell, i'd leave the father of my child if i found out he hated him. let alone some random douche.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 1:34 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• You also have to question his motives. Why is he staying with her if he hates her child? Dump him yesterday. Besides if he can't stand the child, then I doubt he is in it for the long haul. And I don't know how old the child is, but it has to hurt if he is old enought to think his mom loves someone else more than him and doesn't care how this person treats him.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 1:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• You got to be kidding tell him to get lost! How old is her son? I agree with the last one if someone hates someone it won't be long for him to take out his fustration on him and that might end up hurting him. Becareful kids need someone they can count on and be there for them and not be be around some one they know hates them.
    The boy is not going to stand a chance if his mom is going to see him. She needs to kick him to the curb and move on, There will be another man that can except her and her son, so tell her to move on and be save it may cost her son great pain if she stays with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• UM NO! That's crazy, she must not think to much of her kid either!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• of course not, my DD comes b4 anyone and i mean ANYONE!!
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I have a friend who has been living with her man for awhile now and her kids could never stand him....so the kids live with her mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I would throw his ass to the curb, and never talk to him again. Thats crazy. My child would come first. No matter what.
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 2:48 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Your friend better get her kid out of this man's house if she hasn't already. She can't help being selfish and useless but she should at least be as good as the lowest form of animal life and try to protect her son. If now then you do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2009