csection or natural?

how many days did you spend it in the hospital after you had ur baby and did you have it csection or natural?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a c section, born on Friday and I left to go home on Sunday. I just wanted outta there. But then I wished I would have stayed an extra day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• natural and I had him on thursday and went home on Saturday
    Newmommys101

Answer by Newmommys101 at 2:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Natural or with drugs it's the same amount of staying time which is around 36 to 48 hours depending on your insurance.
    C-section is 3 to 5 days depending on complications.
    I had 2 natural and one with drugs and they were all 2 day stays
    My c-section baby was 4 days
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• 3 days for my C-section (could have been 2 if I'd wanted to be considered for early release, as there were no complications), 2 days for my vaginal.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:38 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• #1 Natural 15 hours I really wanted out of there. I had to bring my son when he was 48 hours old for tests. I had a great Dr he called to check up on us a couple of times too.

#2 Natural 24 hours I talked them into letting me go home. Baby was healthy, I bled a little more than I should have, but was fine.

#3 Natural 3 days I hemorrhaged, so of course they made me stay.

#4 Natural 48 hours I bled again they had trouble stopping it, so they made stay an extra night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I had one c-section and I had one v-bac. I had problems with both that admittedly aren't something that most people go through. I ended up being in the hospital a full week after both deliveries.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:10 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I had a vaginal delivery, and was out the door 24 hours after giving birth; I wanted to leave about 23 hours sooner...

Answer by rkoloms at 5:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I had a C-section and I was there for 3 days. It took about a week after the C to loose most of the soreness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• c-section 4 days
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• vaginal 48 hours
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 7:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2009