possibly pregnant - help me out please !

i had my period about three or four weeks ago give or take, last week for a few days i had some clear/white-ish very stretchy discharge. i don't ever remember having a discharge quite like this before, i was told it could just be ovulation but it could also be a sign of pregnancy. i've had a few headaches here and there, the past few days i've had pain on my left side in the ovary and lower abdomen area, and some lower back pain on the left side, as well as tender sore nipples if i pinch them or push them even slightly. i had a cyst on my ovary but the last doctors appointment they told me it was no longer there. my periods are often messed up, the last period i had was the first period i've had in a month or two. someone please give me your opinion on this. thank you ! =]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be a yeast infection, sti, or std. I am sure it is a yeast infection, I would just go to the doctor and see. That is the only way to know for sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• That sounds like fertile cervical mucus. Not a yeast infection, STI, or STD. lol Obviously not a ttc person.
    Did you have sex during the time you had EWCM? If you did you could be pregnant. I was on Merina and hadn't had a period, but I had sex every time I had EWCM and we got pregnant. It is possible! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Do a pregnancy test.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I think it has been long enough for you to test, but I did have that white stuff when I first became PG, if that is there you should be able to get a correct read on a test, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2009