can you have a baby after you had a other baby in a moth???

see me and my boyfriend had sex like three days ago and he cam in me and im worrding if i can get pranet agen after i done had a baby this past moth ????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Of course u can. My exes mom had one baby in January and then had another in December. Therefore she had two babies in the same year!!! It's easier to get pregnant right after u have a baby that's y they want u to wait to have sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• PLEASE tell me this is a joke! PLEASE?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 4:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Yes. You can get pg right after you give birth. There are many reasons they want you to wait to have sex. For one thing, your hormones and everything is still all out of whack, so you have a higher chance of getting pg. For another, even if you have stopped bleeding, it doesn't mean that everything up inside you has healed up and closed up all the way, and you run a really good chance of getting a uterine infection - which is NOT fun and could actually cause you to have to be hospitalized (I had one, not from sex too soon after delivery, but from problems with my c-section. Either way though, a uterine infection is a uterine infection, and it's gonna HURT!)

Honestly, I'd suggest that you 1) wait the 6 weeks to have sex, or, at least, to have intercourse. 2) you don't let him climax inside you without using birth control, because it really does only take one time to get pg.

Good luck, I hope things work out for you!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:07 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• welll.... unless you're a caterpillar you aren't going to be getting prenat in a moth. But you could get pregnant in a month after you have a baby...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• LOL Anon. :-) Was thinking the same thing. Yes, you can get pregant after a month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Well, given your poor spelling and grammar, obviously you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, so it doesn't surprise me that you don't know that yes you can get pregnant right after giving birth. HELLO?!? Anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant!!! Sheesh. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed. The world has enough stupid people running around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• You are most fertile right after childbirth.

LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 7:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• yes..my step sis had her 1st in august and her second in march right after..he was born very premature and had to spend 4 months in the hospital and had a hole in his heart that has since healed but they still watch him closely. I don't see why people cant wait to have sex...even if you do want your kids close together in age, you should still wait until you are completely healed from the first and the doctor says it is okay
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• lol i remember going to the dr with my friend and another lady was in there with a baby. we assumed she was there for her 6 weeks checkup. lol after talking to her she told us her baby was 8 weeks and she was there for her first prenatal. turns out on her 6 weeks check up they told her she was pregnant again. her kids are 9 months apart.
    locabrat83

Answer by locabrat83 at 8:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• lyte's answer is a myth, but it is still possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Dec. 2, 2009