If I kill my neighbors...

If I kill my neighbors do you think I can get away with it if I blame my hormones, lack of sleep (thanks to them), or my blood pressure (high thanks to them)?
They have been partying since early last night and it is now 5am. Loud music, loud people, knocking the walls so hard the things on my wall are rattling. I even went outside in my pjs to ask the guy standing at the door (4am) if they could please turn the music down and settle down because they rattling the stuff on my walls. He was polite but it didn't seem to settle them down any. If it were earlier I wouldn't care as long as they don't wake up my children.
I hate stupid people. These are the same lovely people that tell their kids to shut the 'f' up, so I'm not surprised. I hate living by trash.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I don't know if you could get away with it, but from the sounds of it (lol, excuse the pun...), I bet the noise would mask the sounds of the murder, giving you a chance to get away. Now, how far you could go with no sleep and high blood pressure is debatable...

Honestly though, at this point, I would call the cops.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I forgot to mention I'm pregnant. LOL An no I'm not actually considering killing them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I did call CPS and was told I couldn't prove anything. I think they thought I just didn't like the people, I didn't/still don't know them. I asked them what they wanted me to do record it and do their job. Frustrating.
    I thought about calling the police, but I don't want to deal with them. I wish I husband was home he would have called at 2am. I would have called the police if they would have woken up my children. Mine have school tomorrow. I just couldn't believe after I asked them to settle down, very nicely, they actually got louder for a bit. I've never had such horrible neighbors and I've lived in this townhouse for 5 years.
    I think they finally all passed out. lol
    Thanks for answering my question. It gave me a chance to vent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I say hormones is your best defense...LOL I use that one, and I am not even pregnant...ha.
    momofsaee4

Answer by momofsaee4 at 5:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Maybe it's a communication problem. Try speaking their language - tell them to shut the f up.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:24 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• you can call the police anonomously. File a noise complaint & keep filing!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 6:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Call the cops. I would have already done that. You don't have to give them your name...
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 7:04 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• You need to call the police, sweetie, when they are a nuisance like that.
    You then need to follow up with management the next day so that they can speak to them personally - possibly with a warning.
    I remember having neighbors like them years ago and it was such a relief when they were finally kicked out.
    I hope yours either settle down or get kicked out.

Please don't kill (I know you said you won't) - I would hate to have to see you on the news in your jammies....hehehe!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:11 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• You should have called the police about midnight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Most cities have "quiet hours" from 10 pm to 6 am. Especially loud music, the cops will go tell them to turn it down. Next time call the police, especially when it's not a weekend.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2009