cramping?

OK I am 5 weeks 5 days... I was cramping everyday for the last almost 3 weeks but now it has slowed down to not much cramping at all. Is this normal or ok or is something wrong? Thanks

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 7:27 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No one can predict how a pregnancy will go, unfortunately. Why don't you talk to your doctor about it? This is very early in your pregnancy and you have been cramping ever since you have known you were pregnant....I honestly don't know if that is normal or not, but a doctor could help you more.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:09 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• The cramping I have is normal for my stage, I did the same when I was prego last time. I just don't remember it stopping this early
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I had the exact same thing happen to me with this pregnancy. As long as you are not bleeding then its ok. Even some spotting is normal. I am also about 6 weeks and my cramping stopped. Its just your uterus growing getting ready for the baby. Be glad that it stopped! I have already been to the doctor and everything is fine ;) don't worry mama. Its very normal!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 9:12 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• i'll be 7 weeks tomorrow and i still get cramping off and on but not as much and i did from 3week- right before 6 weeks but still i would just make sure
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 9:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Cramping is normal hun..as long as your not bleeding everything should be fine. I didnt cramp with my first but this time i did and it worried me so much but now im nearly 37 weeks and so far so good. I was so stressed at the start and caused me to notice things alot more. Try to relax and enjoy. God will not give you anything you cant handle sweetie. When you start to worry try taking a nice warm shower and drink something warm as well. Pop in a movies or do something to get your mind off of things. Thats what i did and now i feel like i just found out i was pregnant lol. Also, i joined an online game called Second life. I fell in love with it and it made time go by to flippin fast. If you are into reality games then you will love this game. Gl hun and try to stay calm. Remember if you ever feel like something is just not right call your nurse better to be safe than sorry.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 10:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I had cramping throughout my last pregnancy, unfortunately, cramping is the symptoms before bleeding. Do consult your doctor instead of listening to everyone on CafeMom. We are not medical professionals. However, there's nothing they can do to stop a miscarriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2009