Should Chris Mathews apologize to the military?

Bipartisan agreement that Chris Matthews ought to start apologizing
Matthews: Obama "went to maybe the enemy camp tonight" at West Point

http://mediamatters.org/blog/200912010045

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• My GOD this man is an idiot. Do they still let him list "journalist" after his name? At this point he is NO BETTER then Glenn Beck and Rush.....just for the other side. Should he apologize....probably.....but he will just do it again the man is a mOron!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:20 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My honest opinion, no. Not if he really believes it. I think rather what may happen is that there will be a non-apology, with him trying to clarify what he said by minimizing it. He may even go as far as to say that he chose the wrong words at the time, but that doesn't really mean that he doesn't completely buy the load of sh!t he is trying to sell the rest of us.

I really don't care what Matthews does. I have zero respect for him and don't watch him. Ever.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I agree with quinn I could careless if he does apologize and what he said is just being true to himself openly..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• He should apologize to the entire nation for being such a pansy arse anti american idiot.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:49 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• IMO~Chris Mathews is as un American as they come. To call the military, the"enemy"? WTF. He won't apologize. It's already out there. Been said. AFN (Armed Forces News) airs CNN, MSNBC, and CNN throughout the day... My husband said AFN televised Fox News Coverage of Obama's speech for the overseas military. Mathews is lucky the deployed troop didn't hear him say that live. Mathews is an un-American liberal idiot.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Chris Matthews is an idiot. He should take his tingling body parts and disappear into obscurity.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Whatever. That's his opinion, and it wasn't mentioned as fact, so no, I don't expect nor desire an apology. It's an idiotic comment, and he should have used some common sense, but I really hate the idea that we all have to be so cautious about what we say.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 11:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2009